- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
How To Make The Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Filling
In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch to break up any lumps. In a stand mixer or bowl if using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, cornstarch and sugar. Mix on low speed until creamy.
Add in one egg at a time and continue mixing. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
Add the vanilla extract and peach preserves. It’s ok if you still have small lumps of peach preserves in the filling.
Remove the crust from the freezer and pour the cheesecake filling into the crust. Run a fork through the filling to pop air bubbles if needed.
Cover the cheesecake with aluminum foil. You can also put aluminum foil underneath the pan if your pan tends to leak. Add water to the instant pot and place the cheesecake inside the sling. Lower the cheesecake into the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes. Allow the peach cobbler cheesecake to natural release for 10 minutes. Release any remaining pressure and remove the cheesecake from the instant pot.
Allow the cheesecake to cool down at room temperature for at least 45 minutes to an hour.
Remove the foil at least half way so that any condensation on top of the cheesecake evaporates. Insert a small pairing knife in between the cheesecake and spring form pan and run it along the outside of the cheesecake to ensure it does not stick to the sides of the pan.
Cover the cheesecake again and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
Prepare the cobbler topping before serving. See instructions below.
Top the cheesecake with the cobbler topping and drained canned peaches. Release it from the spring form pan, serve and enjoy!
How To Make The Cobbler Topping
Set the instant pot function to saute.
Once the inner pot has warmed up, add in the butter.
Melt the butter then add in the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Stir the ingredients continuously to combine for about 5 minutes. The cobbler topping should have a little crunch to it at this point.
Allow the cobbler topping to cool down before topping the cheesecake with it.
- This 7 inch spring form pan works for 6 qt sizes and larger. You’ll need a 5 inch pan for a 3 qt instant pot.
- Water quantities will change depending on the size of your instant pot. Use 1/2 cup for a 3 qt, 1 cup for a 6 qt, 1 1/2 cups for an 8 qt and 2 cups for a 10 quart.
- The cheesecake will still have a slight jiggle after it’s finished cooking. This is completely normal for creamy cheesecake recipes. It will finish setting in the refrigerator.
- Use an instant pot sling to make the process of inserting and removing the cheesecake from the instant pot easier. You don't have to use the trivet when you're using the sling.
- Use room temperature eggs and cream cheese.
- Always read your instant pot manual before using it.
Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1113IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg