- 1 mango cut into cubes
- 1 habanero pepper seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion chopped and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice 2 limes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper or to taste
First, start by washing all of your fresh ingredients.
Remove the seeds and finely dice the bell pepper and habanero pepper. Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands after handling the habanero pepper.
Finely chop and dice the onion.
Next, give the cilantro a rough chop and dice the mango into larger cubes.
In a bowl, mix together all of the chopped ingredients.
Add lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix everything together to combine. Finally, serve with your favorite meal or tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Pick a ripe mango for this recipe. Ripe mangoes are best because it will add sweetness to your mango habanero salsa recipe.
- Use freshly squeezed lime juice for best results.
- For less heat, use a jalapeño instead of a habanero pepper.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 1167mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1659IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg