- 2 mahi mahi fish fillets
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning see notes to make your own
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- If you can’t find fajita seasoning at the store, you can purchase it here. You can also make your own fajita seasoning by mixing together 2 tsp of chili powder, 1 tsp of ground cumin, 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of onion powder, 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper and salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Check the Mahi Mahi fillets for doneness at the 8 minute mark. The fillets should flake easily with a fork. if they’re not done, continue cooking until they’re ready.
- Substitute lime juice for lemon juice if you prefer.
- Always read your air fryer manual before using it.
Calories: 2kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg