Ingredients For The Strawberry Brownies
Ingredients For The Vanilla Icing
How To Make Instant Pot Strawberry Brownies
In a stand mixer or in a bowl if using a hand mixer, mix together the the oil and eggs.
Add the strawberry cake mix and continue mixing until combined.
Add the milk and mix.
Stop mixing and fold in the white chocolate chips.
Generously grease the springform pan. You may use round parchment paper for the bottom if you’d like. Grease the parchment paper as well. Pour the strawberry brownie batter into the springform pan and top with more chocolate chips if desired.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Add water to the instant pot. Check notes below for quantities. Use a sling to lower the brownie into the instant pot. If you don’t have a sling, you may use the trivet. The sling makes it easier to remove the brownie from the instant pot.
Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 50 minutes with a natural release of 10 minutes.
Once the brownie is finished cooking, gently remove it from the instant pot and uncover. Let it cool to room temperature before removing it from the springform pan and cutting into squares.
Top with homemade vanilla icing and enjoy.
How To Make Vanilla Icing
In a bowl, combine the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
Mix until combined.
Top the strawberry brownies with the vanilla icing and enjoy.
- Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick down the center of the strawberry brownie. There might be pieces of brownie clinging to the toothpick but it shouldn’t be wet. I found that 50 minutes of cooking with a 10 minute natural release cooked the brownies perfectly.
- Cut the brownie into squares then cut the squares in half if you wish. Otherwise, you’ll have some very large pieces since they’re cooked in a round springform pan.
- Use 1 cup of water for a 6 qt, 1 1/2 cups for an 8 qt and 2 cups for a 10 qt instant pot.
- The white chocolate chips are optional but I love the texture and taste it provides.
- Always read your instant pot manual before using it.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 67IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 1mg