- 8 oz frozen strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup strawberry ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Use fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe. If you decide to use fresh, simply hull them and give them a rough chop first. Freeze them in a zip loc bag or container for at least 2 hours before making your shake.
- I recommend using a powerful blender for this recipe, like this one. If you have a blender that has trouble blending frozen fruit, just give the strawberries a rough chop before adding them into your blender.
- Whipped cream is optional but will definitely bring your shake to the next level.
- I used whole milk for this recipe, but you may use any milk you prefer.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 433IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 1mg