- 3 cups jasmine rice rinsed
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt or according to taste
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- Minced garlic will add some flavor but you may omit it if you prefer.
- Add salt according to taste.
- An 8 qt instant pot was used for this recipe but it will also work in a 6 qt.
- Always read your instant pot manual before using it.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg