Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine the salt, pepper, granulated garlic, paprika powder and dried parsley.
Transfer the chicken hearts to a bowl and squeeze lime juice over them.
Add the seasonings to the bowl and toss the chicken hearts to combine with all of the spices.
Place the chicken hearts in the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Open the air fryer basket and shake the chicken hearts or gizzards every 5 minutes or so.
Once finished cooking, transfer to a plate and top with fresh parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- It’s important to open the air fryer basket and give the chicken hearts a good shake every 5 minutes or so for them to cook evenly.
- Cook in batches if you have a smaller air fryer.
- Chicken hearts have a nice, dark brown color once they’re ready to enjoy.
- If you like them very well-done, cook for an extra 5-10 minutes according to preference.
- Always read your air fryer manual before using it.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 231mg | Sodium: 1290mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 56IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 10mg