Preheat the air fryer to 365 degrees F for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt to combine.
Add the mashed bananas, brown sugar, cinnamon, milk and vanilla extract to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix everything together until fully combined.
Use a tbsp or cookie scoop to transfer the dollops of banana fritter batter to the air fryer, leaving space in between them so they don’t stick together after cooking. You’ll have to cook them in separate batches until you’ve finished all of the batter.
Cook at 365 degrees F for 7-8 minutes or until the fritters are a dark, golden brown color. Do not flip.
Remove the banana fritters from the air fryer and immediately top with powdered sugar or honey and serve.
- Use very ripe bananas to make this recipe.
- Check on the fritters around the 5 minute mark to ensure they don’t burn as air fryer cooking speeds may vary.
- Do not over crowd the air fryer, instead cook in separate batches of about 4-5 fritters at a time.
- This recipe was made with a 5.3 QT Ultenic Air Fryer.
- Always read your air fryer manual.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg