- 2 oz Tequila silver or to taste
- 1 1/2 oz jalapeno simple syrup
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- coarse sea salt for rimming the glasses
Chill the margarita glasses in the freezer for up to 1 hour. This step is optional.
Coat the rim of the glass with jalapeno simple syrup and immediately dip in salt.
Fill the glasses with ice.
Combine the jalapeno simple syrup, lime juice, tequila and triple sec in a cocktail shaker and shake well to combine.
Finally, pour into the glasses and serve immediately.
- Add the jalapeños from the simple syrup to the margaritas if you like it very spicy.
- I recommend using a good quality Tequila to make this drink.
- Coarse sea salt works best for coating the glasses.
- Garnish with jalapeno slices or sliced lime if desired.
- As always, make sure to drink responsibly.
Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg